Saturday, April 13, 2013

Snow Day

Much of the midwest was hammered with a heavy spring snow this past week. Lucky us! I attempted to get the little bambino over to daycare on Thursday, but nearly went in the ditch twice, and got stuck going up a hill. NO joke, it took me 2 minutes to get up a small hill, and there wasn't even anyone in front of me. I decided it wasn't worth the risk of getting in an accident so I turned back towards home. It took me 45 mins to go 4 miles! Oh...on the way, there was thunder and lightening. SnowBlizare. Get it? So Bizzare...oh nevermind! Forgive me I haven't had my coffee yet.

As frustrating as it is to have snow in mid-April, I am focusing on the good things, the main one would have to be staying home with this guy.

Snuggles with the little peapod

I finally made Blueberry muffins for breakfast. They have been staring at me from the cupboard for about 2 weeks now.
P.S. to make a batch go a little farther, add walnuts and craisins to the Krusteaz fat-free Wild Blueberry muffin mix. Scrumptious!


I got to watch my sweet baby as he slept.


Checked up on my favorite blogs.

Watched baby boy play under his toys.


Started to set up an Etsy shop for my lovely mama's jewelry! She is seriously talented. And not just with jewelry, folks! She can revive dying plants, sew pretty much anything you could need, and makes a coffee cake that even my dieting husband can't resist. More on her jewelry in the posts to follow!

I did mommy things, like cleaning, and snuggling with my sweet boy. By the way, I could do this everyday. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job. However, this little man of mine is way more fun! No offense H&S, I don't think you can blame me, can you? Too bad there are bills to pay!


I must say snowdays with G are way better than the snowdays I enjoyed as a kiddo! Love that little guy!




No comments:

Post a Comment