Thursday, April 18, 2013

MRI Day

Well friends, we are leaving our house in about 20 minutes to head down to the University of Minnesota for G's MRI.
We truly can't thank you all enough for your prayers and support. I am honestly just looking forward to what God is going to do. I don't know that I can explain the kind of Faith I am experiencing this morning, but I do know it is from God!
Continue to pray for
1. Baby boy's patience as he can't eat from 6:30-10:40 (when they start the MRI)
2. For the anesthesiologist, that they will give him just the right amount of sedative
3. For peace to reign in our hearts and
4. For Dr. Daniel Guillaume, the neurosurgeon who will read the MRI.
 
5. For a miracle-type of MRI.
And lastly, but most important, that God will be glorified and that lives can be touched, even in a small way by baby G.

I'll leave you with a few morning pictures of our little guy. As always...he is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment