Saturday, April 27, 2013

Look Ma! We're walking!

Okay, so baby G isn't walking by himself, but thanks to this warm weather, his mamma is! Let me tell you how nice it was! It was just us and one other soul out at 7:00am on a Saturday. Primo walking time, Folks!
 
My baby bear, ready to walk!
I'll be honest, one of the reasons I wanted to get outside was so he could FINALLY wear his warm bear fleece. I bought it well before he was born, and it is size NB. Poor fella had to squeeze in it for his mommy's sake. Oh the things he does for me...

Fast asleep. Not surprised, baby boy LOVES motion!

This is the only kind of picture I will allowed taken of myself in the morning.

Hello Sunshine & Shadows
I can't even tell you how much I missed walking. Since we found out I was pregnant, I was not able to go for walks because of complications. Thanks to our lovely MN winters, I haven't made it on a walk until today. 70s on the horizon and lots of walks in our future!
Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment