Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend Run-down

We had a wonderful weekend, full of unpacking, cleaning, & family time.

Saturday we searched our local neighborhoods for garage sales. We were hoping to find some fun stuff for our place. However, the only purchase we came home with was a silver platter for a DIY project. Not really worth driving around for 2+ hrs, but we got some good "together" time. Right honey?

Jason was kind enough to let me hit the town (for the first time in a year) with Cambria to see a local country cover band. It was their first outdoor event, which would have been great had it not been 50 degrees outside! Oh well, we still had a blast together. Who am I kidding? We would have a blast doing absolutely nothing! I love that girl.

Sunday we got to introduce Gavin to his great-grandma Lila. Of course, I had so many other things to pack that I forgot my camera. Thankfully Jason's mom got some good pictures of them, so I'll get those on here soon! It was so nice being able to sit outside and catch up with family. So blessed!

Today we are getting the sod & trees put in! Wooohoooo! With all of the rain we have been getting, the dirt is washing away from our sidewalk, so Jason has been trying to keep up with that. Once the sod goes in, the grass will keep it all in place. At least that is the hope.

I promise I'll post pictures of the new place soon. For now, here are some of our little nugget.
Too much cuteness for me to handle! 


I love how chubby those cheeks are getting!
Anyone looking for a baby model? GAP perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment