Thursday, June 6, 2013

Once upon a time...

A young man and woman vowed to love each other forever.
To stick with each other through all of life's highs and lows.
Four years ago we said "I Do"


The weather today is much like it was on June 6, 2009. Rainy & cold.
Our lives are MUCH different though. 
One house and one baby later, I can say we are still so in love!

 Have we been stretched  beyond what we thought was possible? Yes.
Would we change anything we have gone through? No.
Do we have the finest earthly possessions? No. But we have enough.
We have each other. That's enough for me.


I love you babe. You are my Mr. fix-it, sanity provider, sounding board, and snuggle bug.
You are Gavin's hero and the best daddy in the world.
You are leading our home with Faith and integrity.
You are my dream. My gift. My love.

Happy four years, handsome!






No comments:

Post a Comment