Thursday, June 27, 2013

All kinds of news!

Thank you all for your prayers and sweet words of encouragement!

I spoke with Dr. Hess yesterday, and the biopsies of Gavin's esophagus and tummy came back normal. They did note that there was some irritation in his esophagus, which was not a surprise - considering his reflux.

Speaking of reflux...Gavin is doing much better and...
He can sleep flat in his crib now! No more Danny Sling!!!
 

Jason adjusted the crib as soon as we got the news. When I went in to check on Gavin around midnight, I was overwhelmed with a sense of "NORMAL". No mom pictures her baby's crib being at an incline. It's the little things isn't it? This may be the decorator in me, but I am so excited that I can put a bed skirt on his crib now! I couldn't do that when it was slanted.

AND...... Guess who is sleeping through the night again! Last night he slept from 7:30 pm-5:30 am. *One happy mommy & daddy!*

This little guy was pretty happy too. Actually, he's always happy. Unless you take away his bottle. Don't get between a man and his food.
My favorite face right now - sucking on his lower lip.
Heart. Melts.

Oh, and one other piece of news - he is starting on solids now. Just rice cereal right now, but you've got to start somewhere, right?

Happy Thursday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment