Sunday, September 28, 2014

Absent here - Present in our (crazy) Life

I'll be the first to admit that I have fallen off the blogging planet. Partly because SO much is going on that I don't even know where to begin, and partly because I don't have time to write down all that is going on.

On the home-front we have finished construction of our new garage shelving. My husband is truly talented, and I have been blown away with how much he knows about upkeep in a home. Gavin is growing (up to 18mo in shirts!), chatting up a storm, and learning how to be polite by saying "excuse me" or "nummy" as he says. A little strange when a stranger burps and Gavin says "nummy"... We are waiting for a call to schedule his spine surgery. More on that later (this is a fun non-medical post).


We have had multiple family outings to catch you all up on - and for your sake I will keep them short.

MN STATE FAIR - first time ever for Gavin and I.
Had a great time! Not yet the "yearly-dedicated-diehards", but we will go again someday.




RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL
A definite yearly event for us - Gavin LOVED it!



UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA 
Tailgating and game - Gavin's first for both.
Had a BLAST!


HOTELS
Gavin is forever in love with the poooooool

HOPE KIDS EVENT
Can't say enough good things about this organization.
They make it possible for families with medically complex kiddos
 to get out and go to awesome events!



PARKS
Our little dare-devil loves the slides. Over and Over...

Last but not least Gavin anxiously waited
for the phone call that his newest cousin was here.

BABY DRAKE
He's here! And they are best buddies for life!
 Can't get enough of this little face. One proud auntie!

That's it - in fast, record time.
I promise to try to keep my updates on a more regular basis. I really do love blogging - life has just got away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment