|Sweet, young innocence - hadn't faced many trials at this point.|
- Don't take yourself to seriously. Laughing at yourself doesn't mean you have failed, it means you are comfortable with who you are.
- You won't get the stomach flu as often as you think - quit worrying about it! Seriously - I gave myself an ulcer from worrying about throwing up.
- Piggy backing off of that - GET OVER other people throwing up. You are going to have a son who throws up. Daily. All OVER!
- It isn't necessary to always have a man in your life. Find your worth in the Lord. Let go - and just at the right time, you will find that one man you can't live without.
- You are going to face trials that you never could have imagined. Things that your 20yr-old self didn't think were possible. Let me tell you though, you will get through them with the help of the Lord and come out better on the other side.
- Cherish time with the people you love most. It is those family members and friends that will be by your side whenever you need them.
- You'll miss that gray Oldsmobile you are driving around. That baby was a couch on wheels - enjoy it. They don't make cars that way anymore.
- Compliment other girls! It's a GOOD thing - we really need each other and often times a compliment can turn someone's day around. (Recent discovery, but I think my 20-yr old self needs to hear it).
- Don't wish your days away, hoping for "someday". Your someday is NOW. Live it - because before you know it, you'll be plucking out greys, cleaning up after your (almost) two-year old, and wanting time to SLOW DOWN.
What advice would you give your 20-something self?