Monday, January 13, 2014

Dad's surgery

I am typing this while we are on the road. Mom and dad have gone to the hospital and surgery will be in a matter of 3-4 hrs. It will last between 4 and 6 hrs. They will do 3 bypasses. Please pray they can find the perfect veins to replace the blocked ones. Pray for the surgeon (dr. Dyke). We are seeing God's fingerprints all over. So far on our car ride the song "healer" had played, then Chris Tomlin's song that talks about "I know who goes before me, I know who stands behind- the God of Angel ARMIES is by my side!", the next one was "Turn your eyes upon Jesus" (my daddy's favorite).

We are confident that The Lord is ready to work miracles today, just like He always has. Pray for my dad's heart-it is strong! Just needs some tune-ups. Thank The Lord for my aunt and uncle Bohling who made the trip, my uncle had major heart surgery a few years ago and is a wonderful man to have by our side.

Pray for my mom. Pray for strength and she sees her husband weak, so he can become stronger. Pray for is daughters, that we can be a support system for them.

I will update as soon as we know what is going on.

Clinging to the Healer today.

No comments:

Post a Comment