Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Bring on 2014!

With 2013 behind us and 2014 in front, we are feeling so blessed! This year I don't have "resolutions" - but I do want to continue searching out all that God has for us. Rather than focusing on all of my downfalls last year (there were many), I am choosing to focus on the blessings of last year - and praying that the Lord will bless us this year in new and exciting ways!



1. Not a fan of the party hat    2. Perfect way to spend the last hours in 2013 - my best friend by me, my son in my arms, a movie, and Chinese food (tradition from NICU)    3. He warmed up to the NYE head band    4. Happy New Year folks!!!! Doesn't he look chubby? He NEVER looks chubby - yay for whole milk!

2013 was a wild ride, and I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment