Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Stuck

Do you ever have moments in life where you feel - stuck? 

You overbooked yourself, you spent too much money and now have a mountain of debt, or if you are like me you find yourself stuck in mommy guilt - worrying you aren't doing motherhood the "right" way.

Maybe you are moving, but only backwards or in circles? 

That, my friends is Gavin's life right now. He is scooting around, but only backwards, or he pivots around on his tummy in circles. The poor guy can't reach things he wants, and when he tries to get to them he just moves further away.

He isn't completely stuck, but to him - he is trapped.
 Starting to get a little worried - being under the table and chairs is a new adventure for my love.
And of course, when you are under the table you must take time to lick the chair leg.

Have mercy he is adorable!

Officially stuck. His legs were between the chair legs, and he had no room to move. Help mama!

Can you relate?

Isn't that just like us?

We try on our own, struggle, go in circles, end up going backwards, and then finally - STUCK. I don't know about you, but it is then that I find myself going to my Heavenly Father. Instead, I should be seeking Him first, so I avoid getting stuck, or "guck" as my sweet niece used to say. If my focus is on my Lord, my heart is in the right place, my eyes are on Him, and I am less likely to find myself...

STUCK.


No comments:

Post a Comment