Thursday, October 3, 2013

Ahhh...fall.

Weeks and days fly by. I never thought life could move so quickly - but here we are in October.
 
I would like to say Hello to all things pumpkin,
especially my beloved Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
Apple Orchards and Falling Leaves
Scarves and Boots
Bonfires
and... Frolfing (Frisbee Golfing)
I love his sideprofile. Those lashes! That nose!
Too much cuteness!!!
 
Fall gets me all twitterpated - no, not Twitter as in "tweeting" - twitterpated as in to be completely enamored with someone/something. That, friends, is my love relationship with this season of Fall.
 
 
Sunday Jason had went Frolfing with his guys, and we decided to tag along. So with the little guy strapped to my chest, we headed into the woods.
 
Little did I know, it was a 27 hole course. We still had a great time, and I surprisingly wasn't sore after baby-wearing for that long.
 
 
Happy Fall friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment