Sunday, May 19, 2013

Home Sweet Home (almost)



This Saturday we spent our day getting our new home ready for Dupay invasion. Lots of dusting out cupboards from construction, as well as planning out the perfect spot for everything.


Front door. Could use a little landscaping!
I didn't get a ton of pictures, but here are a few of the place. There are more on my phone, but I can't figure out how to get them onto the computer. Oh technology...how I hate & love you.

Our first meal - spaghetti. Fancy shmancy, right!?

We refer to this as Gavin's "Heaven on earth"
The boy love lights!
Our trooper. He spent 2 hours in that carseat while we cruised the
aisles. Boy did we do some damage! You're welcome Home Depot.

Our back yard. Can't wait to have the sod put in so I can walk,
barefoot, through the green grass!

 
Now to get moved in!





No comments:

Post a Comment