Friday, December 20, 2013

Giving Thanks - a little late...

Forgive me for the late post, but we SO enjoyed our Thanksgiving in ND. I just had to post some pictures.
Gavin tackling his papa!

Perusing through all of the Black Friday ads.

Playtime with Auntie C. - love seeing these two together!

Gavin found his new love - blocks!

The bond these two have is enough to melt my heart!

Everyday after lunch we would hand Gavin over
for naptime with his papa. Love!!!

I got to help my mom decorate for Christmas!
It is a tradition I wish we got to do more often!
As you can see we had a wonderful time. I could list a million things we are thankful for this year, but I'll leave you with 5.

1. That my Savior came to earth as a babe to die on a cross for the sins of the world. Wow!!
2. The Lord has blessed me with an amazing husband and son. If I could describe the perfect man for me, I wouldn't be able to come close to Jason. He is my everything, and Gavin is my world. I absolutely am loving having a boy!!! I always pictured having a girl, but I am SOOOO glad God knew my heart. Love my guys!
3. My family, both immediate and extended. After losing my dear uncle to cancer this fall, I am even more aware of how blessed I am. Our family, even though they are far from us geographically - they are close in our hearts. I love you all!!!
4. For our home. We were able to buy a new house in May, and it is our safe haven - especially on below zero nights in MN. I love it!!! (our home - not the weather)
5. This WHOLE year! We have learned so much about ourselves, how we want to live our lives, and most of all - the power of prayer and our faith. We are so blessed beyond any words I could write.

Life is good, and we have so much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment