Forgive me for the late post, but we SO enjoyed our Thanksgiving in ND. I just had to post some pictures.
|Gavin tackling his papa!|
|Perusing through all of the Black Friday ads.|
|Playtime with Auntie C. - love seeing these two together!|
|Gavin found his new love - blocks!|
|The bond these two have is enough to melt my heart!|
|Everyday after lunch we would hand Gavin over|
for naptime with his papa. Love!!!
|I got to help my mom decorate for Christmas!|
It is a tradition I wish we got to do more often!
1. That my Savior came to earth as a babe to die on a cross for the sins of the world. Wow!!
2. The Lord has blessed me with an amazing husband and son. If I could describe the perfect man for me, I wouldn't be able to come close to Jason. He is my everything, and Gavin is my world. I absolutely am loving having a boy!!! I always pictured having a girl, but I am SOOOO glad God knew my heart. Love my guys!
3. My family, both immediate and extended. After losing my dear uncle to cancer this fall, I am even more aware of how blessed I am. Our family, even though they are far from us geographically - they are close in our hearts. I love you all!!!
4. For our home. We were able to buy a new house in May, and it is our safe haven - especially on below zero nights in MN. I love it!!! (our home - not the weather)
5. This WHOLE year! We have learned so much about ourselves, how we want to live our lives, and most of all - the power of prayer and our faith. We are so blessed beyond any words I could write.
Life is good, and we have so much to be thankful for!