Monday, June 23, 2014

Parenting.com

I was, and still am honored that our blog was featured on Parenting.com. Our debut on "Our Mommy Blog Faves: Hospitals and Doctors" segment was HUGE to me since I frequented their website all throughout my pregnancy, and still go there when I want some great tips! (Last looked at: What to do when all your child says is "NOOOOOOO!" Yep - sweet Gavin learned a new word on Friday. As our therapist would say "that's right on target developmentally" - so for that, we celebrate!)



Thanks to all of my family, friends, and strangers who have supported us on this journey. Never did I think we would be so versed in hospitals and all things medical. I can't imagine life without the help of our great Doctors, nurses, and therapists at Amplatz Children's Hospital. Many of you are like family, and we feel so blessed to work with you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment