Sunday, March 23, 2014

My o' my!

Well I have successfully let an entire month pass by without a peep. My lack of posts doesn't resemble our lives at all! We have had LOTS going on and I intend to catch you up in a hurry (abbreviation style).

February 21st we had Gavin's MRI to check on the hole in his skull and the fluid on his spine. He did GREAT before, during, and after his MRI. Poor kid has been through so much, but he is a trooper. The results came back OK - not perfect since the hole is still in his skull and the fluid is still present. However, they are remaining the same so we will assess them in one year and determine where to go from there! Yay for no surgery!!!



February 22nd we were blessed to partake in a Dance Marathon put on my the University of Minnesota to raise funds for Children's Amplatz Hospital. We had a great time meeting new friends and I had a chance to speak to the students about Gavin and our time at Amplatz. Oh and a few hotel pics are necessary due to the cuteness factor!


 



 At the Dance Marathon:

The event was held in Mariucci arena - and Jason had to take the chance to step on the ice. Hockey maniac.


We were honored to be one of the Miracle Families. Looooook at how cute he is in his T-Shirt!


Miss Katie, one of the leaders of the event.


No comments:

Post a Comment